Monday, April 6, 2015

6th Apr 2015 (千年之戀 – F.I.R.)

The song for today is “千年之戀” by F.I.R. This song was released in 2005. The direct English translation of the title is “Thousand years love”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. “The light in the bamboo forest, the desert in the island country. The space with many colours; floating in the air. There is a mysteries, grey swirl that sucked me into the mist. Couldn’t see my hands; a flower passes me the tenderness of someone that passes by. The pain that travelled through a thousand years, all for one purpose. Your outline is directing me. Not lonely in the dark. The sadness that travelled through a thousand years, you are waiting for me at the end. The most beautiful touch, is worth it to wait for my whole life.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


千年之戀 – F.I.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment