Sunday, March 22, 2015

22nd Mar 2015 (SuperStar – Shine)

The song for today is “SuperStar” by Shine. This is a song from 2002.

The lyrics of the song are about mother, talking about how much of a great job our mother does. It said: “Your face, shine like a queen. You are so shining, like a star on stage. You, haven’t got an award through the year, but still going strong. Talking about your ability, you are strong and humble. Talking about charm, you are way beyond Norika (referring to 藤原紀香 (Norika Fujiwara) here, a Japanese star that was extremely popular in the late 90’s and early 00’s). About your strength, you wake up each morning earlier than Morning Musume (Morning, a Japanese music group). The truth, you never speak a word. You are so elegant like a superstar. How nice would it be if you are my main actress, but you are my mother. You are my superstar, looking after me for the whole life. Superstar, couldn’t resist your charm. I am your super fan, shake hands, take photos, autograph and give flowers, and it is still not enough. You are my superstar, I should call you highness. Superstar, scary when get angry. I love you superstar, you got the value of a superstar but still willing to do everything for me. When the show star, every seated. When you talk, everyone is silenced. Your position, is like the most popular person at home. While hitting me, you are serious and calm. While you calm me down, you are nice and tender. If you do all this on the silver screen, you would already be very famous. Doing this, you couldn’t sold an album nor a ticket. But oddly enough, even without pay, you still love me. Who else could do this without anything in return? Could own this superstar. Hope you will like the song.



SuperStar – Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment