Thursday, September 25, 2014

25th Sep 2014 (車站 – Danny Summer and Julie Sue)

The song for today is “車站” by Danny Summer (夏韶聲) and Julie Sue (蘇芮). This song was the theme song for a movie. The direct English translation of the title is “Train station”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. As this is a duet song, the lyrics sing by Julie will be represent by “J:”, by Danny with “D:” and when they sing together “T:”. J: “Looking at the endless railway, how could I not feel lonely? You wanted to go onto adventure again, how many turns will you need to make. Standing quietly, looking at the disappearing train, all there is left are night, people, and sadness in my heart.” D: “Perhaps I was trying to avoid the burden that got built up from before, or just that I wanted to do something great in my life. Even though I am tired, but I still gaze at the unknown space. The road perhaps is just going around, but I am still willing to use my life to explore it.” T: “Long journey, over many mountains, cold railway. Sad departure and memories added together felt like a thousand tones. When will I be able to meet with you again? Hold hands, talk, and kisses but don’t cry.” J: “There is a stop after the stop, sounds simple, but no one knew how much sadness and happiness the train carries.” D: “When human built railway, were we aiming to shorten our distance or to extend the sadness in our life?” J: “How many stops will it takes for you to come back. And when we meet again, would we still have feeling toward each other?” D: “How many stops will it takes me to forget? Someone had once stayed in my arms.” T: “Long journey, over many mountains, cold railway. Sad departure and memories added together felt like a thousand tones. When will I be able to meet with you again? How many more train I have to wait until you arrive. How many more turns will it takes until I can stop thinking about you.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


車站 – Danny Summer and Julie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment