Thursday, September 11, 2014

11th Sep 2014 (終有一天感動你 – Joyce Lee)

The song for today is “終有一天感動你” by Joyce Lee (李樂詩). This song came out in 1994 and it was a big hit back then. To be honest, I always mixed up Joyce and Sally Yip as I think the two got very similar voice. The direct English translation of the title is “One day I will touch you emotionally”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “I buried the hope and extended each morning. How many times will I then be willing to break myself? But you already knew, you love you the most. Promise me forever, keeping every surprise. If romance is easy to forget, please don’t be sad, as I will one day touch you emotionally. I will touch you deeply, connecting my love with your future and it will never change regardless whether this love is painful or sad. Thanks for not giving me up. Looking forward for you to still care about me and leave behind a legend. A bit by a bit, through my heart, every day added a bit; day by day and one day you will be able to see it. Every night I dreamed; I wanted you to know how much I needed you.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


終有一天感動你 – Joyce Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment