Thursday, October 24, 2013

24th Oct 2013 (海市蜃樓 – George Lam)

The song that I chose for today is “海市蜃樓” by George Lam. This is one of George’s classic. The direct English translation of the title is “Mirage”. This song is so 80’s, it is hard to find song that have these type of melody these days.

The lyrics are about love. It said that “The bright sun is like a beautiful girl, she control all the beats. The jumpy clapping sound sounds like the jumping beans in a hot fry pan. Everyone is joking and the happiness had spread into the air and flow into our blood. The bright sun kisses me, it felt like a tongue on fire licked me. That bright colour is like fresh flower, fruit and wine.  Dancing in the hot weather have transformed happiness into love. You said loyal love is like a peke. I am enjoying every minute of this and I wishes that you have never asked for the time. The love words never ended and I wishes that you could have stay. This beautiful moment, I wish that you could have enjoyed. Look at all the flowers, it is like they trying to compete in a beauty contest. This relax felling have filled my heart with joy. We have been so excited that I wish you not to leave. We will not go back tonight and if we lost it we will never get it back again. So let’s catch onto this joy and forget about the future. Keeping you and trying not to let you go. Please stay with me forever. Now waking up from the dream, how could I accept it. It had to leave, and our love was like a mirage.” Hope you will like the song.

13th Apr 2013 (丫烏婆 – George Lam/If you wanna be happy – Jimmy Soul)
23rd Feb 2013 (邁步向前 – George Lam)
7th Feb 2013 (千憶個夜晚 – George Lam/Lonely Won't Leave Me Alone – Jermaine Jackson)


海市蜃樓 – George Lam

No comments:

Post a Comment