Wednesday, July 17, 2013

16th Jul 2013 (外面的世界 – Chyi Chin)

The song that I chose for today is “外面的世界” by Chyi Chin. This song is very old, it came out in 1987, though around 8 years ago, a movie used this song as a theme song and it somewhat make this song more popular. The direct English translation of the title is “Outside world”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist was telling us a story: “Long long time ago, I belong to you and you belong to me. Long long time ago, you left me to take off in your world. The outside is wonderful and helpless. When you feel the outside world is wonderful, I will wish you happiness. When you feel the outside world is helpless, I will be here waiting for you. I will always be here looking at you during sunset. Even though it is raining, but I will still wait for you to return.” Hope you will like the song.

Other posts related to songs from the same movie:
7th Oct 2013 (如果.愛 – Jacky Cheung)

Other Chyi Chin related posts:

外面的世界 – Chyi Chin



No comments:

Post a Comment