Monday, July 15, 2013

15th Jul 2013 (Do you hear the people sing? – Les Miserables Cast (Musical)/Les Miserables Cast (Movie))

The song that I chose for today is “Do you hear the people sing?” from the play, Les Miserables. I am not sure why this song is keep popping up in my head.

I really love Les Miserables. I remember many years ago when I watched a DVD of the musical, I almost cried. Since then I always wanted to watch the play, but never had the chance, until early this year when the movie was on. The movie gave me a different feeling when I think about it now. From memory, the musical focused more on the relationship between the girl and how she was treated badly, while the movie focuses on people. Anyhow, both are very good, and the movie is one of my favourite from recent years. I hope you will enjoy the song that I chose for today. I have linked to both the musical version and the movie version. The movie version feel more dramatic.

Related posts:


Do you hear the people sing? – Les Miserables Cast (Musical)


Do you hear the people sing? – Les Miserables Cast (Movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment