Friday, December 28, 2012

27th Dec 2012 (街燈晚餐 – Janice Vidal)

The song that I chose for today is “街燈晚餐” by Janice Vidal. I bought Janice’s newest album today and this is the first tack in the album. I personally quite like this song. But I think Janice need to be more careful for her next album, most of her songs in this album sound so similar, perhaps this might be her style and maybe her manager thinks that these types of songs suit Janice. I am happy to listen to these types of song from her, but it get dull from time to time, to a certain degree, I loss the excitement that I used to get from listening to her songs. Her songs no longer have that naïve feeling, but that was partly what I like about her songs, keeping us in fantasy. Anyway the English translation of the title is “Street light dinner”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist tells us what true love is about. She said that no one in the world would think about whether their life would be secured by loving another person. They fall in love because they love each other, they hold hands simply because they wanted to hold hands. She is glad that she and her love one had gone this far, even in the future if they have to live poorly, she still wouldn’t regret. Hope you will like the song.


街燈晚餐 – Janice Vidal


No comments:

Post a Comment