Wednesday, October 17, 2012

17th Oct 2012 (愛的故事 . 上集 – Eric Suen)

The song that I chose for today is “愛的故事 . 上集” by Eric Suen. Eric was quite popular in the 90’s but for some reason he sort of fade out from the music industry. In the last 5 years he reappeared, but I think recently he had damaged his vocal cord, so he is now resting.  This song that I chose is one of his most famous song, the English translation of the title is “Love story. Part I”. There is a part 2 of this and they are related, but I will only talk about part 1 today.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist is waiting for the girl that he likes to fall in love with him. The song is very simple. At the songs end with the protagonist hoping that they would be together (the story is continue in “Lovestory. Part II”.) Hope you will enjoy the song.
愛的故事 . 上集 – Eric Suen

1 comment:

  1. i like this song! bring back memories! :) thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete