Saturday, October 13, 2012

13th Oct 2012 (Someday I’ll Fly – G.E.M.)

The song I pick for today is “Someday I’ll fly” by G.E.M. G.E.M. is a relative new singer, she started her music career around 4 years ago. G.E.M. is her stage name, it stands for “Get Everybody Moving.”

This song is quite simple. Although the lyrics is quite complex and quite long, but the central story is that the protagonist got hurt, she wanted to escape, she wanted to cry to release all the feeling inside her. In her daily life, she tried to cover up her feeling, but every day she is hoping that she will find her Mr. Right to save her from sadness. At the end she found him, and how she know she have hope in her life. Hope you will enjoy the song.

Related posts:
19th Apr 2014 (回憶的沙漏 – G.E.M.)
5th Aug 2013 (睡公主 – G.E.M.)
31st Mar 2013 (A.I.N.Y. (愛你) – G.E.M.)

Someday I’ll Fly – G.E.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment