Wednesday, May 23, 2012

23rd May 2012 (What I Miss About You – Katie Melua)


Today’s song is “What I Miss About You” by Katie Melua.

What I like about this song is the way that it tells it story. At the beginning, the lyrics talks about a girl miss her boyfriend through the things that they have done when they were together. Then later on, we found out that her boyfriend lied to her, he turns his light off when she knew that he is at home, indicating that he have got a new girlfriend. At that point she realised that he is a player, she believe that he is using the same old trick on his new girlfriend. The song is rather sad, as Katie sung this song without much emotion, it defiantly doesn’t sound anger, so it gives me the impression that the protagonist is sad and lost. Hope you will enjoy the song.

Related post:

What I Miss About You – Katie Melua


No comments:

Post a Comment