Thursday, March 22, 2012

22nd Mar 2012 (Only Love - Trademark)

Today’s pick is “Only love” by Trademark. I know I know, I just chose a cover song of “Only Love” a few days ago (see 19th Mar 2012(Something only love can do – Jacky Cheung)). This song is chosen for my friend.

The story goes like this, I know the couple for a few years now. They love each other and all their friends thought that one day the two of them is going to get married. But all of a sudden, the girl decided to breakup with her boyfriend. She told us that she think her boyfriend is very childish and annoying. She have told us that she have been thinking about this for over a month before making this decision. My male friend is of cause upset. But she doesn’t seem to be much better. Her family all thinking that she make the wrong decision and stop talking to her ever since they found out.

I don’t have the right to judge who is right or wrong, as no one would understand the whole story and the feeling attached like the couple themselves. But to my understanding, the whole story just seems to revolve around wrong timing, and it is sad that the story is the way that it is. I hope this is not the end of their story. So today, I would like to dedicate this song to my male friend. Hope you will find an answer to your question through this song.

Only Love - Trademark


Related post:
19th Mar 2012 (Something only love can do – Jacky Cheung)

No comments:

Post a Comment